Instant Commerce provides everything you need to build a headless webshop that will propel your growth and stand the test of time.
What does a "headless webshop" entail?
Headless eCommerce, or going headless, means separating your webstore's frontend from the eCommerce backend. It allows you to build, test, and deliver engaging eCommerce experiences faster, better, and more cost-efficiently.
Instant Commerce provides the frontend. The backend hosts all product information and order handling. In our case this is provided by Shopify.
Additionally, you'll need a Content Management System (CMS) to add and maintain written and visual content. For this, Instant Commerce works with Storyblok.
Download our Headless Commerce guide to learn more about the advantages taking your Shopify store headless with Instant Commerce.
What can Instant Commerce do?
- Go way beyond templates with our infinite block library
- Customize every block from no-code to custom HTML markup with the drag-and-drop editor
- Mobile-first optimized blocks for high-conversion
- Enterprise-level serverless deployment to ensure stability and security
- Add custom domains, redirects, and define your URL structure
- Stay in control with real-time preview, staging, and production environments
But this is just the start. Dive in to discover all the advantages Instance Commerce offers!
How do I get started with Instant Commerce?
Setting up Instant Commerce is easy! All you have to do is:
- Create your organization,
- create your store,
- connect Shopify, enable Instant Insights, and
- connect Storyblok so you can put your written and visual content in it.
How are updates applied?
Updates are carried out automatically. You won’t have to worry about uptime or broken updates as is often the case with legacy or on-premise systems.